Wednesday, December 15, 2010

the most wonderful time of year


It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas. Although I still can't believe it's only weeks away! Where did this year go??

This past Saturday I took an exam (necessary for my field) and luckily passed. Since my time is now free of studying (at least until after Christmas) I've been trying to squeeze in all the crafts and holiday fun I can.
Tonight after a group of us had dinner (at Pollo Tropical- best place ever!) Steven and I came back to my place and had our first fire of the season (and another advent goal crossed off the list).

I also have been trying to finish up some DIY projects and homemade Christmas gifts. I could kick myself for not starting sooner though!

I also found some fun ornaments from years ago....

AND I got tons of awesome mail the other day. No joke, best mail day EVER.

My amazing Aunt and Uncle sent me a homemade ornament (her's are always so pretty and meaningful) and some sweets.



My family seriously rocks!
My bestie in England also sent me a care package too. It might be the best one I've ever gotten.... it was filled with treats, like my favorite candy, pretty bows that match my winter jacket (and rain boots and umbrella....), a union jack shotglass (cause I collect shotglasses from places I or friends go to), photos, letters, and just so many awesome things I can't even name them all.

I am truly and incredibly blessed. I have the world's best family, friends, and boyfriend.

lovelove,
kel

3 comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

You got such great stuff. Love the tree.

Unknown said...

you really do have lots of fab goodies!!

Vala said...

I love the xmas ornament!
~V