1. My mom giving my a slice of homemade banana bread my step-dad made
2. Our firm's Christmas lunch and party where we relived funny stories and memories. This group of wonderful people have been like a family to me over the past four and a half years. I'm so going to miss them....
3. Hello hugs from my beautiful nieces, nephew and sister.
4. Goodbye hugs from my nieces, nephew and sister.
5. My sister's AWESOME spaghetti sauce, made from scratch!
6. Snuggle time with the boyfriend.
7. Getting Christmas gifts in the mail from friends far away.
8. Good morning kisses.
9. Sweet and thoughtful Christmas cards via snail mail.
10. My bosses and co-workers constantly telling me how much they'll miss me. (I'll miss them too. So much)
More joys later.
Happy Christmas eve-eve :)