Happy Sunday (and almost Halloween)! In honor of the spook-tacular holiday, I figured I'd theme today's list to fit. I also decided to make two. Hope you include your take on these lists as well!!!!
week 22, list 1: Things I love about Halloween (or if you prefer, things I love about Fall).
- pumpkins galore. i'm not sure what it is, but i love, love, love pumpkins, and a whole holiday around buying, carving, and decorating them is just awesome to me
- dressing up. a day where you can be someone else
- scary movies. a new thing for me, since i use to hate them with a passion. but steven has gotten me more into them and i love the scary-movie thons we've been having lately!
- decorating. i guess its the teacher in me, but i love decorating for ANY holiday. halloween too of course, especially because it's the first holiday of the fall season and includes pumpkins!!!
- with it comes cooler weather.
- seeing the cute kidos that trick-or-treat in the most precious costumes. seriously adorable.
-the songs...come on...thriller, monster mash. yes please
- the candy. (the best for last). i could eat it all myself. but thanks goodness i havent...yet ha
week 22, List 2: my halloween movies to watch:
- hocus pocus (number one on here for a reason!!)
- the messengers
- double, double, toil and trouble (yea, i admit it)
- the strangers
-halloween (all 20 of them, lol)
- jennifer's body (kinda funny....and weird)
- harpers island (a mini tv series, and super good!!)
- the hitcher
-nightmare on elm street
-friday the 13th
- silent hill
- the hills have eyes
- the omen
- black christmas
- the saw movies
- the fog
- the mist
- the thing