Sunday, October 30, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks// week 22

Happy Sunday (and almost Halloween)! In honor of the spook-tacular holiday, I figured I'd theme today's list to fit. I also decided to make two. Hope you include your take on these lists as well!!!!

week 22, list 1: Things I love about Halloween (or if you prefer, things I love about Fall).
- pumpkins galore. i'm not sure what it is, but i love, love, love pumpkins, and a whole holiday around buying, carving, and decorating them is just awesome to me

- dressing up. a day where you can be someone else

- scary movies. a new thing for me, since i use to hate them with a passion. but steven has gotten me more into them and i love the scary-movie thons we've been having lately!

- decorating. i guess its the teacher in me, but i love decorating for ANY holiday. halloween too of course, especially because it's the first holiday of the fall season and includes pumpkins!!!

- with it comes cooler weather.

- seeing the cute kidos that trick-or-treat in the most precious costumes. seriously adorable.

-the songs...come on...thriller, monster mash. yes please

- the candy. (the best for last). i could eat it all myself. but thanks goodness i havent...yet ha


week 22, List 2: my halloween movies to watch:

- hocus pocus (number one on here for a reason!!)
- halloweetntown
- the messengers
- double, double, toil and trouble (yea, i admit it)
- the strangers
-halloween (all 20 of them, lol)
- jennifer's body (kinda funny....and weird)
- harpers island (a mini tv series, and super good!!)

Steven's picks:
- halloween
- the hitcher
-nightmare on elm street
-friday the 13th
- silent hill
- the hills have eyes
- the omen
- black christmas
- the saw movies
- hostel
- the fog
- the mist
- the thing


Your turn!!
happy halloween!
-kellie

2 comments:

Geri said...

The Hitcher was one of the scariest movies I've ever seen...I'm not much on horror films, but I like suspense - just watched Disturbia tonight.

its simple love said...

I love boots. Wool socks and boots, the two best things about fall in my book. Happy Halloween to you!

Rachael

p.s. be sure to enter the giveaway on my blog when you get the chance. Last day :)