Thursday, October 27, 2011

inspiration thursday (pumpkin time)

This past weekend Steven and I carved and decorated our pumpkins. (One of the several Halloween traditions we started last year). Of course, as soon as we started talking about what to do with our pumpkins this year, I hopped onto pinterest to find some inspiration. Although, I ended up carving from a template (also found on pinterest) I saved all of these pretty pumpkin photos for inspiration.
After looking through them a million times, I figured I should use "inspiration thursday" to share some of my favorites.
Who knows, maybe with the weekend left, I'll try to decorate some more.....oh and photos of finished pumpkins from this year to come!








































All images found on pinterest (where you can also find the original postings).


And if you stop by my pinterest boards, please feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back!




-kel


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow i love these i just show johnny the one with the leg and told him he should do that one!

siphokazi said...

you truly are an amazing artist:)