Sunday, November 13, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks// week 24

After reading the latest post from one of my favorite blogs and after all of the "5 things about me" instagram posts going around I got a bit inspired for this week's list. So this week's list.......
5 things.
1. I'm finally up to date on the Twilight movies. Now I can't wait for this weekend!
2. I still have Halloween decorations up (thanks to laziness).
3. Today I got to see an old friend for lunch. She and I have known each other since we were 9.
4. I'm currently wearing penguin pj pants, which means I am in for the night.
5. This weekend I went to Cocoa Beach to meet some more of my boyfriend's family. I was extremely nervous too by the way (I'm always afraid of making a bad impression).

Well, there's my list. Now your turn....5 things (any kind of things...just list em out!).
(ps if you have instagram, you should add me...my username is kelzify)

xoxo
kel

No comments: