Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I'm a little sad my Thanksgiving weekend is over. It flew by, as it always does. But there are so many memories I want to cherish from this weekend home to Pensacola.



21 people for Thanksgiving dinner


7 of them being kids


5 variations of sweet potatoes and yams


6 hours of Christmas music home


12 hours of driving to and from


1 new generation to our family


3 nights of bloody marys and daiquiris


1 day of black friday [afternoon] shopping


5 days of endless laughing until you cry moments


2 hours at McGuire's (one of the best Pensacola restaurants)


1 amazing weekend


9 awesome instagram photos to share






















sincerely,
one happy kellie

ps you can find more on my instagram account, look me up: kelzify

No comments: