The first several days of November I've been sick... like strep plus a viral infection sick. (All even after I wrote November a love note.....). Dang.
Instead of continuing to dwell on the bad, I'm focusing on the positive....
-my step dad is getting healthier
-im getting healthier
- my mom starts her new job soon (which also means this next week will be our last together at the old firm.... so it will be a special one)
- i've found some new music to love
- pinterest has given me tons of inspiration
- as have other blogs and i cant wait to start getting into crafts again
- i finished gossip girl...im now all caught up. cant wait for monday!!!
- i miss work. my kids. my co-workers. cant wait to see them monday!
- ive more than caught up on sleep. 3 days of sleeping and a tiny bit of tv have given me tons of rest and im finally starting to feel human again!!!
-i haven had soda in days (and im hoping to keep this up even after my sickness-grossness is gone!
And I found this (this may be one of my favorite sayings ever):
So starting tomorrow, I'm creating something. Whether I blog more, journal again, try more diys, or just work on my art journals, i'm doing something and its going to feel great!!!
Enjoy your Fridays!