Sunday, April 14, 2013

link love (awesome teaching links)

Skittles plus fractions plus free printables equals an awesome math center.

A great science anchor chart plus activity for the students on plants.

The absolute best place to find just about any and every activity for any subject/grade/lesson. It's all teacher made and a lot of things I've found are even free!!!

I'm absolutely in love with this math notebook. I really want to be this organized next year. Plus it's a lot more than just students making notes- love it!!!

I've been looking for a fun fraction center/game and I can't wait to try this one with my students this week!!!

Great examples of turning non-educational games into educational ones. In the beginning of the year I made a jenga game with science questions on it, but since then I've moved from 5th grade science to 3rd grade math....so this gave me a great way to make it more subject and grade appropriate.

This woman has activities for any math area for 3rd- 6th grades. I've used a lot of her work with my students and they loved it!

Some really great math anchor charts. I've used the quadrilateral and rounding ones and they've really helped further my students learning.

I LOVE this art piece. I want it for my classroom so badly!

Places to get teacher discounts (J. Crew??? Auh-mazing!!)

Felt fractions. I need to make some for next year!

No comments: