Tuesday, April 16, 2013

link love



I absolutely love this etsy shop!!

This photographer is amazing AND she does work in Jacksonville. I especially love this styled photoshoot! 

Quote coloring pages (and kid friendly!!) I'm already working on one myself, hehe

Love, love, love this song!! I can't stop listening to it!

10 awesome nightstands. I'm pretty inspired now....

Amazing ideas.

Absolutely gorgeous places. They don't even look real.

I think I'm in love with all of these rings.
And they have some really cute sale items right now too!

This is just hysterical!! And I can totally see one of my students saying the same thing LOL

Stripes + florals...I'm really loving this look. Now I just need some florals!

11 things to do with empty wine bottles- I need to start collecting again!!

 I'm not entirely sure how accurate this is, but these photos of celebrities will make you think of some of them in a completely different light.

Tons of random facts- awesome for trivia nights.

No comments: