Friday, August 21, 2009

CUPCAKES!!!

I think I may have a slight obsession with cupcakes. But what can I say? I love them.
I think I have flickr favored about a dozen, but here are a few.
Don't tell me they don't make you wanna go out and buy some. :)







<3!
-Side note:
I am again hittin' the road soon. One more trip before school begins. :)
And I'm hoping that Monday will be alright (anniversary of my Dad's death). Perhaps after 8 years some may think I should be over it, but I'm not. And now, I am headed back to where I once called home, the city I last saw him.
Time heals all wounds.
I know I'll be fine. I've suffered through this day alone for so many years, it almost makes no difference. But a few prayers would be wonderful.
And I guess on the prayer topic.... a few prayers for some friends of mine that are in the hospital right now. One was in a bad car accident last night- seems to be ok, but still was pretty bad from what I have heard.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers friends.
<3>

2 comments:

iva yaneva said...

aw, cupcakes! I tried making some this weekend, twice! Lol :) I think I need a good recipe, because I used one that wasn't for cupcakes and it all went wrong..

tiff said...

ooh, those look so yummy! cupcakes are one of the loveliest things in the world. :)