Sunday, August 2, 2009

I <3 weekends

Pretty much all my friends (but 1 or 2) are out of town this weekend, so I actually had time to be productive this weekend...whether I wanted to be or not. :)

So this weekend I have:
-caught up with some friends I needed to spend more time with
-took my car into the shop
-cleaned my car. she looks soooo pretty- almost like when i bought her!!!
-cleaned my bathroom (ick)
-washed dishes
-did a couple loads of laundry
-scrapped and made some mini books!
-vegged with Toast (yup, I'm dogsitting again!!!)
-organized


Here is a page I did for Ms. Kara's music journaling class. I think I like this one the best of all the ones I've done so far.



I finally put a cover on the mini in memory of my dad. My mom gave me the idea. The layout is actually something he did. It makes me really happy!!!

This was a page I did last weekend for his birthday. (7-24-09, he would have been 58).



A mini book that I made this weekend. It's a confessions/secrets mini book.
I can't wait to complete it!!!










Now off to lunch with my parents!!! :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: