Sunday, July 11, 2010

day 6 of 30 days of truth

Day 06 →? Something you hope you never have to do


This one took me awhile, I gotta admit. I guess I tend to think more about things I want to do than things I don't. Of course, there are things that I hope never happen to me, but to pick something that I hope I never have to do....that made it more difficult for me....but here goes....

I hope that I never have to go to the bathroom anywhere but a restroom EVER again!
Okay, here's some back story..... my senior year in high school my youth group (only seniors) and I went to Montana for a week. One of the best trips I've ever had. For a couple days we had to hike up this mountain and then camped in the valley. It was pretty sweet, but the guys with that materials to make our own bathroom/latrine area were a couple hours behind us, so of course it only figures that I had to pee the moment we got there. I tried really hard to hold it until I thought I would explode and finally had to go in the woods....which by the way is where the rest of my youth group was playing man hunt. There was honestly NO where else to go. Some of you might think I'm a pansy for this, but honestly I am just REALLY private when it comes to stuff like that. And this was one of the more painfully embarrassing moments of my life...



-kel

2 comments:

Matt said...

LOL. This reminds me of a story my mother-in-law shared about an incident that happened earlier this year. They had gone on vacation in West Virginia and were hiking through the woods. Apparently the hike took longer than they expected, so she squatted behind a tree and my father-in-law kept a lookout. Pretty soon, a car drove by on a nearby road (much nearer than they thought) and drove by real slow looking into the woods at her...lol.

Moria-Nola said...

lol- shame, i had a similar episode i was at a heavy rock show, and all the toilets had q's for like a 100m so my sister and i got the courage to pee behind a bush, well it was on a hill and below us was a high way :/ we really couldn't have cared at the time.