Halloween is only a week away! As much as I am looking forward to it, I also have a lot to get done, which I'm kinda excited about. The more stuff I have to do to get ready for Halloween, the more in the mood for it I get. But, since I love my lists and being organized, I thought that making a Halloween to do list would be a perfect Sunday list kind of post.
So my halloween to-do list:
- make spider cookies
- make RIP cookies
- make gravestones for yard
- paint mini-pumpkins
- buy fizzing drinks (for effect)
- buy sticks to hold up gravestones
- make ghost cups
- make ghost and pumpkin cookies
- keep guys from eating cookies before Monday night
And some pinterest love to give some inspiration for my to-do week:
What's on your to-do list before Halloween?