Tuesday, May 8, 2012

25 before 26

Last year I made my "24 before 25" list.
 Looking back on what I accomplished from this list, I only got about half of them done. Which kind of  disappointing because the year before I didn't accompish all my goals either. So this year, I put some of them back on in hopes of this year getting them marked off.
The ones I did do: travel to a new place (Tampa, FL), finish the Kellie and Steven year 1 minibook, go on at least 1 photoshoot (i did 2), go on a bike ride in riverside, make a minibook out of paintchips, have a picnic in the park, let go of grudges (still working on this, but I've come a long way), declutter home, save monet, finish Lost seasons, bike more, and fingerpaint.

Now for this year's list...... my 25 before 26 list:
As you can tell, most of my goals are oriented around the numbers 5 and 25. I thought it would make it funny and more fun this year.
And I already started....last night I went to a new exercise class with a work friend. I loved it too, can't wait to go back tomorrow!!



Amanda Rose said...

This is great, I'm going to try this this year!

Amanda Rose

Joisey Dani said...

Great list Kels! Keep it up!


It's this or therapy said...

I LOVE this :) Why do I not have one?

Tiffany said...

Hi there! I created a 25-before-26 list this year (my first time creating such a list), and it's proving to be challenging and fun! I am always curious to see what other people put on their lists. I am worried that I might not complete all of them, but I like your idea of rolling them over to the next year. I also want to attend a concert and learn how to knit (which I have already started working on). Feel free to drop on by and check out my list, as well. :)