Tuesday, May 22, 2012

52 lists in 52 weeks// list 51

Taken from one of my favorite blogs, oh-shoot.

 List 51: Wouldn't it be cool if.....

We all put away our phones when we go out with friends, so we concentrate on them along?

I had an acutal teaching job and a classroom!

Facebook and Blogspot stopped changing formats and stayed with one we liked?

I could eat cupcakes anytime I wanted and not gain any weight!

It wasn't so hard to get a job you wanted??

Your home could clean itself?

You never had to grow up if you didn't want to?

You could meet your favorite musical artist and they could perform at your birthday party? (please nicki minaj?!?!?)

Your drink would automatically refill itself?

You never had to fight the feeling of being awkward or uncomfortable? You just just always felt confidant.

You could wake up at whatever time you wanted?


What would make your list?
-kel



3 comments:

Elisha said...

this is an awesome list!! :)

x.

Sandy said...

Love your list and so excited that there is only one more week. I've kept my book the entire year. I got behind a couple of times but I can't wait to be finished. Are you going to do another 52/52?

Kirsty.A said...

Oh yes!! Wouldn't it be cool if laundry washed itself and put itself away!