Thursday, May 31, 2012

365 (may)

I cannot believe that May is over after today. So much has happened....

It was the last month of school for us.
I celebrated my 6th year at the lawfirm.
I celebrated my 25 birthday (and made sure to cross off some last minute goals on my 24 before 25 list).
I read a bunch of books and got hooked even more on the Tudor/Boleyn history.
I celebrated Mother's Day and my mom's birthday.
I wore leggings....dumbest idea ever.
I started working on my 25 before 26 list, including trying new restaurants with Steven (thus creating Stellie points).
I started doing jazzercise.
I made a peacock painting. All on my own.
We got to visit with Steven's sister and her boyfriend.
Rod came to visit!
I had some awesome mother daughter time.
I had some awesome Steven Kellie time.
I had some girls night dinners with some of my closest girl friends.
I ate tons of salads.
I said goodbye to my students.
I watched a lot of The Tudors and Survivor.
I got a promotion of sorts.
We started planning for the catalina wine mixer...what up.
I made wonderful memories.
 

1 comment:

Katiedfqm said...

Detroit, michigan mi job duration. Physician assistant company name withheld, muskegon, mi. State of michigan jobs customs manager. What do we know for certain before we start talking in. General electric, michigan, michigan jobs, business news. Job search michigan jobs pharmacy technician jobs pharmacy technician jobs pharmacy technician jobs in michigan.