Wednesday, May 30, 2012

52 lists in 52 weeks// round-up

I can't believe that my 52 lists are finally over.

 This project stretched me more than I thought it would to be creative in constantly coming up with lists. But it was fun. And I loved it.

I know that I haven't always been timely in posting the lists, but I am so thankful to those of you that followed (even if you came in late).

And who knows, maybe I will do this again one day.

In case you missed one, or just want a complete list...here you go.




















































4 comments:

Debbie said...

wow! It's been a year already? Can.not.believe.I.made.it! Thanks much for hosting this project. Though it was difficult at times, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Sandy said...

This was the most fun. I got behind a lot of time but I'm so glad I kept going.

Thank you so much for this and coming up with the list each week. If you do another one I'm in.

*krystyn* said...

Thanks!! This was great...I just have my last few lists to print out and I'll be done!! LOVED IT!!

Marty Walden said...

I started in January and have been faithful since then. I blog my list and know they will be great to use for scrapbooking later on (or my Project Life album). I pinned you so I could get inspiration from your lists. Have a great day!