Tuesday, February 23, 2010

feeling stressed

I’m at my wit’s end. I’m so overwhelmed and frustrated and I just don’t know how much more I can take before I explode....

I can't take
one more phone call
one more rude client
one more rude "friend"
one more underhanded comment
one more person talking to me like a child
one more complaint about "having" to watch my favorite show with me
one more person making me feel like I don't matter or belong

I need
some peace and quiet
some time at home, alone
some nice comments and smiles
some hugs (or just 1 good one!)
some tv time (with no one complaining about it!)
some time with my good friends
some more sleep


I’m hoping the gym helps this mood. I think it's stress plus a million people taking their aggression out on my lately. Granted, I don't always make the best choices and I can say some really stupid, repetitve things, but does that really warrant me being your punching bag?
I want to be back here:
like right now.
-kel
ps my apologies for this coming off as being "emo". I will update later with a happier more upbeat post, I promise. In fact....it might be about my blog-giveaway!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

awwww I hope your day gets better love!! Those are gorgeous pics at the bottom, where were those taken? oh... and *insert realy good hug here*
xoxo,
Lindsay

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

aww thanks. hug totally needed and appreciated!!
the pictures were taken in south florida, ft. lauderdale actually. i lived there growing up but this was me visiting it again last summer. :)

Beth said...

Hi hun,

I know this post is a little older, but I'm just reading it and I'm hoping things are better for you. We all have days (or weeks or months!) like that.
Plus, I've definitely been there and I know we're only blog buddies, but feel free to email if you ever need to vent =)

Take care,
Beth