Friday, February 5, 2010

something fun

I read a fellow blogger's post this morning and couldn't resist taking part.......
So here it is, and should you want to fill it out with your own answers, please do(!!!!) and leave a link to yours in this post's comment section, or at Lauren's blog in her comment section(she's the originator). Either way, check out her blog, it's wonderful!!!

Here's mine:

1. If I had two hours to myself today, I'd craft, craft, craft!!!!! I’d work on my style binder, finish decorating my frame that I’m going to hang over the fire place, and work on stuff for the youth (decorating our prayer box, organize my binder, and finish creating a game for Sunday for us) .

2. If I could travel anywhere today, I would go to a warm beach away from all the stress.

3. Anytime spent with family and friends is my happiest memory.

4. Sometimes you're the bug other times you're the windshield .

5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

6. I would be embarassed if anyone knew how horrible my temper can really be. :( I'm a taurus and Irish.... ekkk. haha

7. Love at first sight is something I don’t really believe in....I think attraction and/or lust happen at first sight, but love takes longer to develop. Or perhaps I’m just too cynical when it comes to romance and lovey dovey things.....


lovelove,
kellz

Don't foget to fill out your own!!! :)

No comments: