Tuesday, February 9, 2010

fun fact tuesday (v.5)

i have the biggest crush on Paul McCartney.

there i said it.

ok yes i know he was my age...in the 60's, but he's sooo awesome, even still.
my mom use to sing me "all my loving" as she was putting me to sleep. no lullabies for me, only beatles tunes. while i grew up liking the beatles, it wasn't until i saw a movie about paul and linda that i really had a crush on this hunky bass/guitar player & singer. they seemed so in love and of course, who couldn't love paul with his british accent and mad guitar/bass/singing skills?? haha. oh yea and that tiny tie look :)








So, dear Sir Paul McCartney, if you are out there reading this, you now are aware of a random 20-something year old girl having a crush on you (because that's out of the ordinary right?? ha). but seriously, marry me??? :)



Who is your celebrity crush?!?!?!

love,

kel


7 comments:

sara said...

I LOVE PAUL MCCARTNEY!

I saw him perform live at an outdoor concert this summer!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Paul's awesome! He and John were my favorite Beatles. Great post =)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

yay-- im glad im not alone in crushing on paul! :)

Stefany said...

Celebrity crushes: John Mayer, Michael Buble, and Mike Rowe(random, I know.)

chelsey. said...

he's a dreamboat, that one. though I have to say, I liked him best when he had a beard and longish hair( i think that's because i favor beatles' music from when they started looking sorta like serial killers [beards and long hair and such]).

thanks for following! it's lovely to "meet" you.

Unknown said...

YES! So glad to know that I'm not the only girl in my 20s who loves Paul! :)