Monday, December 5, 2011

5 loves on monday

Welcome back Monday. While I may not be your biggest fan, today I won't mind you as much because you bring Monday night football to my hometown (yup- the Jags have a game tonight and I will be there)!
I also have so many awesome things to share....so here are 5 things I am absolutely loving right now.

1. this awesome site. where history meets facebook. Steven and I laughed so hard we cried.
and here's a quick blurb of what the site holds in store for those of you needing a laugh....



2. these amazing cake pops that i'm sure taste just as wonderful as they look (from on of my favorite blogs).



3. and speaking of cake pops....how awesome is this? i found it on pinterest!



4. this amazing holiday drink recipe



5. this crazy awesome site. if you're bored, you'll love it. just try it.


Happy Monday!!!
-kel

1 comment:

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

thanks for sharing. I repinned a few of your "loves".