Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Ugly Sweater Party of 2011


Last night my friends and I celebrated Christmas in the fun 'ole tradition of an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party.

And get this- I actually did most of the cooking and all of the cleaning. If you know me at all- you know that the whole cooking thing isn't entirely something I like nor am good at; however, I actually enjoyed doing it last night. I guess it also helped that I had friends and Steven to help as well.

Some of the stuff I made:




And yes- I made a menu. More so that I could gauge what I needed to make and remember to set out before everyone arrived. However, it did make for some laughs for my friends.
I made: ham, sweet potato casserole (which I need to share, because it's amazing-I got it from my mom), mashed potatoes (made by Steven-from scratch!), rolls, peperoni roll ups, apple cider donut holes (which I got from the babycake maker), rolo pretzel bites, cheese and crackers, spinach dip (made by my wonderful friend Ashley), and tons of other amazing treats.

And of course some amazing photos of the night and my awesome friends:












xoxo kellie

And Merry Christmas Eve Eve (ha)!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle Dadamo said...

Looks like you had a great time! Someone up in the NYC area needs some cake pops btw....(wink wink nudge nudge)

XOXO,
Danielle