Monday, December 26, 2011

5 loves on monday


Hey all! Hope you had a lovely weekend (and maybe even a special extra day off today too)!
And of course, here's the weekly round up of things I love currently. Enjoy.


1. this amazing dress from a new blog/shop I just started following.



2. this amazing space (and others with equal inspiration but differing decor)




3. this awesome site, perfect for the holidays (even if Christmas was yesterday). Hey- no time like the present to start preparing for next year.



4. must get one of these for next year's ugly sweater christmas party!!!!



5. this book to help save ideas/photos of the year

AND then use these ideas from elise.
Perfection.


lots of love,
kel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to catch up on blog reading (I'm so behind!) and i LOVE your list!
I bought the float away dress as a little gift for myself for Christmas! It's the cutest thing ever! <3 And i love Vanilla and Lace too! :) yay
Cheray x