Monday, March 22, 2010

5 loves on monday (v.11)

My 5 loves of the week. :)



1. reading (i can never get enough reading in). im in love with books. i even love how they smell!
righ now i am reading:


i have a million more books i want to read and am going to read soon with my book club. heres some on the list:





2. this picture. (oh so true!)




3. keds. i use to hate 'em, but i want some in like every color now. maybe its the teacher in me??? :)





4. cinnamon. i could put it on everything. i love how it smells and tastes that much




5. celebrities i'm crushin' on.
ok, yes like every other girl after 500 days of summer came out, i have a crush on joseph gordon levitt. how could you not.....?


i also love,love,loveeeee sarah jessica parker's style. lol so i guess she's more of a style crush.


What are some things you are loving right now??


Hope yall are having an awesome and warm Monday!


much love,

kels

5 comments:

katie said...

I love reading too! I'm always going to the half price bookstore. :)
btw, i nominated you for a blog award here:
http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2010/03/mail-call-and-blog-award.html

xoxo, Katie

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I'm going on vacation this week, now i have some books to grab before I go!

Katie. said...

Have you read Three Cups of Tea? It is so inspirational and just a really interesting read.

I have liked Joseph Gordon Levitt since I saw him in Brick.

I got two pen pal letters in the mail today. So exciting! Thanks for starting this for us all :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thanks katie!

katie v.- im glad so many of you want to do it. can't wait to get all my letters finally out :)

Emily said...

So crushing on Joesph Gordon Levitt after seeing that movie. Where has he been over these years.