Another week and another list of wishes.... *sigh*
1. to feel 100% better from the bug I got this past weekend. I'm still having a hard time eating regular foods :(
2. the perfect boots (again). I found some via modcloth.com, but sadly (since I couldn't buy them...no shopping during lent) they are already sold out. Boooo! BUT I did find some cute ones on the ALDO site; however, my computer is not allowing me to view much of it right now...strange (or perhaps it's trying to save me from the shopping bug)
from ALDO shoes
3. some pretty stationary so that I can really dive head first into the pen pal project. I'm sooo excited to start and really get to know these fabulous women I read about/talk to via their blogs.
4. this pretty mini book made by this fabulous gal
or this by Meg
found at her shop here.
Aren't they soooo awesome?!?
5. To finish selling these darn krispy kreme donuts. I only have 2 days left and 3 dozen left to sell!! I can't wait until it's over though, this has been a difficult fundraiser for me.
What are you wishing for this week?? Do share!!!
And remember, you can either leave comments here or start your own Wednesday Wishes feature with us!!
Have a happy St. Patty's Day loves!!!!!