Monday, March 22, 2010

my weekend

I hafta say I had a lovely weekend.

Thursday I got my long pretty hair cut and darkened. I hated to see the long locks go, but I looooove the new hair. :)



Friday night my friend Sarah and I did a modeling shoot. It was sooooo much fun. I can't wait to see the photos (I'll share when I do!)

Saturday the boy and I washed cars. I tend to hate doing it, but washing cars with him made it easier, faster and so much better. And now my jetta is oh-so pretty!!!


Saturday night some friends and I hung out at home hanging out being goofy. Tons of fun! And my roomie came back from Mexico and brought me some little gifts. :)


Saturday night I also helped my roomie color-coordinate his closet. Yea I know....I'm a freak. ha!



How was your weekend?? What did you do????


Come back later for the 5 loves on Monday list!!!

loveeeeee,
kels

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! You have been crazy busy!
Where is your new haircut/color? We DEMAND photo's hehe!

rachel said...

is that your new hair cut/color? yeah. i want to see! your hair in the photos above is SO beautiful. i'm jealoussss

Lindsay said...

Your hair is soooo pretty!!! love it! lol I color code my closet too while also arranging it from tank tops to sweaters :) Hope you have a great week!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

i tried to take some pictures to show yall, but it looked kinda weird. ill try to put some up asap, cause i really wanna show it! i looooove it! :)
thanks for the compliments ladies!!! :)

haha and lindsay- yea i color coordinated mine awhile ago (well my mom kinda started me on it) and then when the roomie came back from his trip, he had TONS of laundry and asked me to help. I told him the only way i would is if he color coordinated it (well, actually it was more of if he let me do it!) ha!

Katie. said...

Yay for the fact that you are feeling well enought to get ALL of that stuff done. If you like your new hair better than the old cut, it must be amazing because the old cut/color is gorgeous :)

ps. I am so excited that you got a blog button so I can show some Kellie love on my page :)