Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sometimes you wanna go....

...where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came.....



my family and i use to love this show.
i have no idea why this song got stuck in my head today, but honestly, it's exactly how i feel. the past couple days have been rough and i've been trying to figure out why i sometimes just start crying for no apparent reason. then i realized---it's stress and for once i really need to ask for help in things, and asking for help is hard for me. but if i don't, my stress level will only build i know. i have too much going on and i just don't feel that i can handle it all on my own. now the question is who do i turn to?
i guess this is why this song got into my head. if i could be anywhere right now, it would be with my close knit group that make me feel like i belong and am valuable to this world. the tough part is, i don't have many of those people around me anymore. im incredibly blessed to have some family here (my mom and sister constantly save me from insanity) and i have some good friends, and of course my wonderful blogger friends (that's right, you!!), but i miss being in a group of friends where i felt that my presence was wanted and i felt like they were happy i was there. i think lately in the different groups i hang out in, i feel like my presence is almost non-importnant, like no one really cares one way or another if im there. it's sad really, and i hate feeling that way..... it only adds to the stress that i'm going through.
sorry for the emo-ness, but if i don't get it out here i felt i might expload!!
i promise that "fact tuesday" will be coming later and that it will be a LOT happier. :)
much love to all of you,
kellie

6 comments:

Beth said...

Sorry you're going through a rough patch. I definitely know how that can be. I wish I had something more inspirational to say, but I really do hope things get better for you as the week goes on.

And if all else fails, delegate! I used to be horrible at that, but sometimes the best thing you can do when you're stressed to the limit is to share the burden with someone else. Take it all one thing at a time, and don't forget to breathe.

I'm gonna go before I start sounding like dr. phil, hah! I hope this helps, and hopefully you're Tuesday is already getting better ♥ ♥ ♥

-Beth
whensparksflyup.blogspot.com

tiff said...

i LOVE cheers! and i can totally sympathize with you--it's really hard for me to ask for help too. it's a subconscious thing that i don't even really realize. i don't know if it's because i feel weak or am just stubborn or just *want* to do everything on my own. but i understand.

Katie. said...

I am so sorry that you are having a bit of a rough time right now. I hope it all gets better soon. I wish I was closer and we could hang out. I would be sure that you felt important. I know that it can be awful to feel like you are feeling right now.

jordan said...

great post! just today, i was blogging about my inability to ask for help :) but everything DOES seem a little easier when you have a few people to hold your hand through it.

your blog is totally great. i'm a fan. super cute :)

Kristin said...

ugh. I totally know what you mean...stress can really be tough on emotions and in general. I hope that you are feeling better soon. It has taken me a long time to learn that I need to ask for help sometimes!

Stefany said...

All I can say is that you should pray for guidance on how to get through the day. That, and write down what you need to get done that day, week, etc. so you can see what you need to do without losing focus and you can see what you HAVE accomplished.