Tuesday, March 30, 2010

fact tuesday

Just some random tidbits about me:


-i'm ocd about how my dishwasher is filled. no joke -everything has its place and it drives me crazy when the cups are on the wrong side.

-my mom and i went to paris, france when i was about 9 and while there some gypsies tried to buy me


- i loathe salt. i take it off of fries and pretzels.



- i sometimes wake myself up laughing or crying in my sleep.

- i took 3 years of ASL (american sign language) in high school


- i played the flute in middle school (only because my sister did when she was in high school) but my lungs couldnt take it, so i had to sadly switch to percussion

yea...i've def got my quirks. haha!
what are some of yours??


love,'kelz

ps. dont forget that you can ask me anything (anonymously) in the little section in the side bar--and i'll answer them in my fact tuesday posts :)


pps. this is the last week of lent-- and I'm so proud of myself! I actually went the entire 40+ days without shopping!!!!!! maybe i should buy a dress to celebrate?? ...haha just kidding, i'll wait till my bday, only a month away :)

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love little lists like this. Some of my quirks are that I can't stand when people make sounds when they yawn, and that sometimes I get so embarrassed for people on TV that I have to turn the channel!

Courtney said...

I HATE salt. I never ever cook with it or add it to anything. In fact I don't think that I even own any. Seriously.
I played the flute too! It was very short lived though since we had a piano in the house. Playing piano is so magical- I love it soo much.
Also- I NEVER remember my dreams. Like never ever. I hate it because I feel like I am missing out on something.

grrfeisty said...

i like this post! :D
and i really like your banner :)

Katie. said...

I love list posts too. I think it is so fun to learn random things about people.
A quirk about me... I have to sleep with a fan on, even if it is cold.

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

chelsea: haha, i sometimes have to do the same thing. i hate watching people make complete fools of themselves on tv.

courtney- i gave up the flute for the piano too! :) it is way better (in my opinion)

grrfeisty- thank you!! my good friend Jessica made it for me :)

katie-haha, my sister does that too. drives my brother-in-law crazy!