Tuesday, March 30, 2010

letters

Dear Tuesday,
I really, really don’t like you today. I know that you’re not the cause for my foul mood today, but you haven’t helped me in any way get out of it. Why do you have to be so early in the week? I’m just glad you’re not Monday- Monday is a complete jerk!
-kel


Dear bed,
I miss you a lot right now. I’m sorry that I haven’t been spending a lot of time with you, it’s not you though, it’s me. Well, my schedule anyway- it’s been keeping me from you. :( I’ll have a talk with my schedule about it soon, I promise.
-missing you like crazy,
Kel



Dear schedule,
You’re killing me. And my bed is getting jealous...I’d watch your back....
-kel

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Glad I'm not the only one!

Liz said...

I got your pen pal letter today Kel! While your day might not be going your way, at least know that there is something making its way south to you soon. Hang in there today ;)

xoxo,
Elizabeth

sarah. said...

haha. i love the 3rd one! because i agree. i think my bed is going to attack my schedule soon as well! :) so cute!

janel. said...

Dear this post,
you made me smile!!
xo
janel

Katie. said...

I got the giggles over this post. I hope you and your bed reconnect soon :)It is hard to maintain a long distance relationship with a mattress and covers.

74 Lime Lane said...

This gave me a giggle too ~ wonderfully eloquent letters.
And this is me right now too!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

im glad some of yall can relate...and dont think im crazy. and glad i could help make some smiles.
-kel