Monday, May 17, 2010

5 loves on monday

hello, hello, hello!!!
in my internet browsing, which includes blogs, weheartit.com, flickr, etc. I found these cute things that make my heart very happy today. hope they warm yours too!!!!


1. this adorable photo



2. these yummy things:

we've been eating a lot of these at youth group now that it's in the 90's outside


3. this saying



4. doily projects


the 2 above diy doily projects found on strumpetscrumpets blog




this doily diy project found on one pearl buttons blog



5. online art & craft classes, like this one:

go here to sign up!!! hurry before its too late


<3 kel

ps and dont forget tomorrow im answering formspring questions, so if you have any...ASK!!

6 comments:

Ashe + Aric said...

Mmmmm I love freezie-pops! And the teddie bear picture is adorable!!!!

Krista said...

aww, cute teddy!

Alyssa said...

book lovers never go to bed alone! i love that!!!
x

Heather Toner said...

Very cute finds!

kanishk said...

Wow cute teddy!
post free classified ads

Erin said...

1) That pic is adorbs!

2) Those freeze pops are the jam! I have a bunch in my freezer already.

3) Totally trying out that doily project. Love it.