Saturday, May 8, 2010

strange thinking

i had a pretty overall awesome day today. :) i spent the morning and afternoon with my sister, getting manicures and pedicures, thrift store shopping, and catching up. Then I spent the night with my good girl friends and parents in st.augustine, wine tasting, shopping, and eating dinner at a place ive wanted to go to for years now. i really do have some awesome people in my life and i am so grateful to have them.

in other news, the boy left for nyc. it was bittersweet saying good-bye. to be honest, im lonely.... and perhaps still jealous. yea- dont worry fellow readers, i know i need to be a big girl about it and move on....and i will. just for now, im jealous for not being the travel buddy he wanted, for not getting to be the one he took to see his brother graduate, and not being the one to meet more of his family.

i promise for a better and more upbeat post later, but for now its sleep time.
-k

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thinking of you darling Kellie!!

Unknown said...

I need a pedicure. That sounds like a lovely day, except the saying goodbye part. Hope it gets better for you. :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thanks ladies. yall are too sweet.

Danielle Dadamo said...

Believe me, I understand the jealousy of not being able to travel with your man. David, my fiance', has done a lot of traveling lately and it made me sad but I am getting over it too.

XOXO,
Danielle
itisajoiseywayofthinking.blogspot.com