Tuesday, May 25, 2010

fact tuesday

About a year ago I did a fun little post and I was thinking about it today. I decided that I should update it AND ask yall to play along (if you want to of course!)

The idea: list random facts about you...how many random facts? it should be the same as your age!!! sound like fun??



Name: Kellie
Age: 23
My picture:


23 facts about me:
-i have 2 tattoos and i want more
-i get jealous way too easily
-i looove pizza. i could eat it everyday, no lie.
-i have at least 15 books on my shelf calling my name to be read, but i still keep buying more books
-i really dislike cats
-im addicted to sleep. :)
-history has always been my favorite subject
-my favorite colors are mustard yellow, teal, pink, and orange
-ive worn glasses since i was in the 3rd grade
-and contacts since i was in the 6th grade
-i get really competitive in games, even something like scrabble or sorry. a lot of my friends wont play board games with me anymore now.... :(
-i played the flute for a month in middle school
-i was in drama in high school (and got to go to states!)
-i also was cast as the female lead in our junior year play
-i have a problem saying no to people (i hate letting people down)
-when i visited Paris in the 4th grade some gypsies tried to buy me
-i grind my teeth when i sleep
-im always forgetting something
-lately ive been thinking more about going back to being blond
-my first car was a jeep grand cherokee (it was my dads) and i named him jerry
-if i ever own my own house i want a dog--either another doxie or a golden shepherd
-my tired laugh sounds like peter from family guy's laugh
-i dont like spicy foods

YOUR TURN!!!!
and dont forget to link your post in the comment section so i can read your facts!!!

happy tuesday loves!
-kel







10 comments:

Cinnamey said...

Hey, I don't think I've commented before... but your blog is pretty cool!

And I think I shall go blog this now...

Siminy

Cinnamey said...

I awarded you! =)

Tiffany said...

Love the fun facts!! And i love that photo of you~ It is gorgeous! :) Have a great week~
xoxox~
Tiffany

Jamie said...

1. Gorgeous photo! YOU are gorgeous!
2. I dislike cats too.
3. I got glasses in 2nd grade! ;) They were Wonder Woman, lol.
4. I would LOVE to play board games with you! So fun! (I'm the same way so we could have a throw down, ha!)
5. I have a nerd laugh that comes out sometimes. =)
6. Love your list. I'm going to have to try to do this.
7. I got your letter yesterday. I can't wait to write you back! =)
8. Hope you have a great day!!!
9. Um...that's it.
10. xoxo

LOL

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thanks ladies! yall always put a smile on my face! thanks for the sweet comments.

and jamie-- i love that im not the only one with board game competetive issues! GAME ON!

Unknown said...

ooo what a fun post!

Unknown said...

Speaking of giveaways.... you won mine the other day. I'm just waiting for your info to mail your goodies!!

Rikki Cupcake said...

crazy gypsies! hey thanks for posting my engagement photo, you are super cute!

brlracincwgrl said...

Love this idea! And your answers :). Thanks for stopping by on my blog! Love yours! :)

Have a great Wednesday!!

Danielle Dadamo said...

Love this! Will do this for a Fun Fact Friday post soon!