Wednesday, May 12, 2010

oh what a day is today

My day:
"No I'm sorry he's not available, may I take a message?"
"Yes I can set an appointment for you."
"May I get you something to drink while you wait?"

My night:
"Please don't hit your sister."
"Ouch- you just hit/kicked/punched me"
"Awww I love you too!!!"

All in all a normal, but good day. Work was the same, and as always I enjoyed time with my sister in her kids. I get to be the cool aunt/jungle gym/ little sister and I love it! Those kids make me smile and I adore my sister. :)

Then I got home and had sooo many lovely things waiting for me (in the form of mail)!!!!
My bestie Leigh sent me a birthday gift:

the coolest books!! I'm in love. *sigh* And she wrote the sweetest birthday note. :)

Then I also got some pen pal letters and give away package!! WOOOO



I hope you've had a good Wednesday. I'm off to write pen pal letters and watch Greek. Before I go though, I'll leave you with some birthday photos I haven't shared yet......


i tried to wrap my pup Au'bre....instead it was more like a giant cape. She liked it though!



I finally got to wear my pretty modcloth dress!!! sooo pretty



me and my lovely and wonderful parents


me and some of the best girl friends a gal could wish for!!

much love,
kelzz

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that dress! Also, what color is your nail polish?! Is it jade?

Courtney said...

ha! That is exactly what I wanted to ask! hehe
What is that color?
Also, I can spot Miss cupcakes letter to you- I'd know her handwriting anywhere!
You look so pretty in your new dress.

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

awwwww thanks. the nail polish is called "the real teal" and is Sally Hanson, Xtreme brand. and yes that is rikki's letter :)

mel said...

pretty pretty dress!
glad you had a great birthday!

katie said...

awww.. you have a pet dachshund? I'm so jealous, I love dachshunds. ;)

I got your letter, but Im headed back home from alabama this weekend, so I may not have time to reply until next week. :( sorry!

xoxo, Katie

Unknown said...

great dress, I bet it´s really easy to fit for so many different occasions too!

please, if you like come enter my little giveaway here: http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/2010/05/teeny-tiny-giveaway.html

Rohini said...

Yay for bow headbands! Love your dress. :)
Xx

Rikki Cupcake said...

that dress is super cute on you! i also spy with my four eyes my little letter to you. i hope you enjoyed it and you return one to me quick like a bunny. (:

Unknown said...

I love the dress its so cute! It looks like you had a great birthday!

carrie

Lindsay said...

so cute!! Im glad you had a great birthday!!!
hugs!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Jamie said...

Pretty dress! You and your parents are such a pretty family!!! Great pictures!!! Thanks for the comments on my flickr. You made me smile great big! =) Hope you have a wonderful day!!!! xoxo

Anna said...

Really pretty dress.

Tillie said...

That book, looks amazing. Oh america you are so much cooler than new zealand hahahaha.

Kristie said...

Oh, I love that dress! I'm glad you had a good birthday! XO

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thank you everyone!!!!
the dress is from modcloth- i am sooo in love with their clothes! it took everything i had to not buy another one for my bday, but im trying to save money for internship...bleh