Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday Wishes (my 23 before 24 list)


I love doing these Wednesday posts! Not only does it force me to think about what I want and remind me to dream, but I love sharing and reading other people's wish lists (like Courtney, Katie and Liz)!!!! ...check their's out now if you haven't.....just don't forget to come back!! :)
So even though my birthday was a week ago, I decided that I should FINALLY post my goal list :23 before 24. Although I still need the 23rd, so maybe yall can help give me suggestions?!?!? :)
Here's my list so far:
1. graduate college
2. photoshoot with my 2 good girl friends, Erica & Brittany
3. photoshoot at UNF library
4. learn to knit
5. go on a road trip
6. dance on a table
7. learn how to grill properly
8. open my own etsy shop
9. sing at a karaoke bar
10. make a self paint by numbers painting (I saw a DIY on birdsofafeathergirls.blogspot.com and now I have to do it!!!!) (DONE)
11. tons of bike riding (esp since I got a pretty pink crusiser for my bday from the parents... another wish list item checked off--thanks mom and Joe!)
12. more modeling shoots with Sarah
13. decorate patio (DONE)
14. make a sock monkey
15. keep in touch with all of my wonderful pen pals! (SO FAR SO GOOD)
16. take my youth group bowling!
17. have a lock in with my youth group! (DONE)
18. go on a trip with Kim
19. learn how to properly use my rebel cannon camera
20. take a trip with my sister to Alabama to see our family (DONE)
21. make a dog collar for my doggie Au'bre
22. meet some of my blogger pals in real life!!!
23. get another tattoo
-k

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Well, I love #22 and hope you can come to the Blogger Bash in September!!!! =)
Great list! I'm sure you'll do all that and more!!! xo

Tiffany said...

Do you sew? If not, learning to sew would be a really useful skill and a great goal to work toward. It's the ultimate DIY :) I also love #22, we should have a North FL Blogger Meet Up.

Danielle Dadamo said...

I love #22 as well...NYC TRIP!

As for #23, is there a book that you always want to read but never have the time?

XOXO,
Danielle
itisajoiseywayofthinking.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

22 is definetly my favorite too!!! Love this!
xoxo,
Lindsay

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

im glad yall all love 22-- and I say yes to the blogger bash, N.FL blogger meet up and NYC meet up!!! let's start planning!! :)

dani-hmmm. i like that one, lol altho i have about 30 books waiting for me. im a book nerd all the way!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by :)
I love your to do list!
Happy belated birthday!

Courtney said...

Wow! that is a great list and I hope that you get all of it accomplished! I know that you will.
I hope that you keep us posted when you cross one off your list.

Unknown said...

I love love your list. I just turned 26 so I need to get on my 26 before 27 list. Yikes! Good luck with the lock in with your youth group, we did one of those back in January and I was wiped out for a week after it. Ha!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

erin- cant wait to see yours!
luckily our youth group is small (about 5 kids attend consistently) so im hoping that i wont be too tired, but just in case i made it for the friday night of memorial weekend, so more days to sleep in later!! haha

Katie. said...

So...I am totally going to copy you for my Wednesday Wishes. I hope that doesn't make you mad, but it is a really great idea since I just completed my 30 before 30 list.

Haven't you talked about getting another tattoo? Maybe that could be 23.

It's this or therapy said...

I'm glad that Trip with Kim is on there!! = road trip.. but we would need to pick a spot to go too. Something new and fun!

The self paint by numbers sounds really fun. Must tell me where I can find one.

And I went to target last night and saw a pink cruiser and told paul I wanted it, but he wouldn't let me buy it =( must have.

I made a new list about a week ago, and graduating and quitting american eagle are at the top of my list.