Monday, June 7, 2010

5 loves on monday

Did ya miss this post last week?? Sorry...time got away from me, since I actually had a weekend...well I had one day of weekend (Memorial day). But I'm back with a list of things I looooove and make me swoon. ...I won't hold you in suspense any longer. :)


1. stamps! i've loved them since i was little, but these are a little more grown up and AWESOME!

found here


found here


found here


found here


found here


2. this etsy shop


the cutest stuff right???



3. this diy project (okay, i love all their posts, this blog is just the cuuuuutest!)

found here


4. these slippers. totally rad! one of each please?!?!?

found here
hmmm... and they're in my size!! :)


5. my best guy pal's blog. they always make me laugh and if you haven't checked his blog out yet......well, what are you waiting for?!?!?!?

find him here

**have a happy monday loves!**

-kel

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Every-time I see stamps my face instantly light up with a huge smile! :D Those panda slippers are so adorable too!

Jeff said...

Thanks for the mention :)

Catherine said...

These are great! I love the stamps!!

:)

xo's
Cat

Ashley said...

I like em & sprouts black cat shoes

Unknown said...

I love the stamps they are great!

Happy Monday!

Carrie

Carrie Fagan said...

wow. love the VW van stamp.

i added your button. and love your blog.

carrie

Sarah said...

I collect rubber stamps! Whenever I tell people that they look at me funny... :)

Lindsay said...

oanda shoes are so cute, I have the girl version!!! I love the stamps too, I have a huge collection but found I hardly use them :( They are nice to collect :) Have a great week pretty girl!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Allison said...

Ooh, I LOVE LOVE those stamps! They're just so creative- the converse and the VW and the peacock feather!! Ahh!

Stephanie said...

Oh, all those stamps are wonderful. I want them.

Jesa said...

Stumbled on your blog!
Perfection!!

Cheers, Jesa