Monday, June 7, 2010

5 loves on monday

Did ya miss this post last week?? Sorry...time got away from me, since I actually had a weekend...well I had one day of weekend (Memorial day). But I'm back with a list of things I looooove and make me swoon. ...I won't hold you in suspense any longer. :)


1. stamps! i've loved them since i was little, but these are a little more grown up and AWESOME!

found here


found here


found here


found here


found here


2. this etsy shop


the cutest stuff right???



3. this diy project (okay, i love all their posts, this blog is just the cuuuuutest!)

found here


4. these slippers. totally rad! one of each please?!?!?

found here
hmmm... and they're in my size!! :)


5. my best guy pal's blog. they always make me laugh and if you haven't checked his blog out yet......well, what are you waiting for?!?!?!?

find him here

**have a happy monday loves!**

-kel

13 comments:

AmandaMichelleR said...

Every-time I see stamps my face instantly light up with a huge smile! :D Those panda slippers are so adorable too!

Jeff said...

Thanks for the mention :)

Cat said...

These are great! I love the stamps!!

:)

xo's
Cat

Ashley said...

I like em & sprouts black cat shoes

Carrie said...

I love the stamps they are great!

Happy Monday!

Carrie

Carrie said...

wow. love the VW van stamp.

i added your button. and love your blog.

carrie

Sarah said...

I collect rubber stamps! Whenever I tell people that they look at me funny... :)

Lindsay said...

oanda shoes are so cute, I have the girl version!!! I love the stamps too, I have a huge collection but found I hardly use them :( They are nice to collect :) Have a great week pretty girl!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Allison said...

Ooh, I LOVE LOVE those stamps! They're just so creative- the converse and the VW and the peacock feather!! Ahh!

liliyy1314 said...

Also, consider a style andChloe outlethemline length that willChloe bagsenable you to wear the dress Chloe totesfor season after season chanel handbagswithout it seeming out of chanel outletstyle or tired. If you're chanel bagspurchasing on eBay, ensurepink ghdthe measurements of themonclerwedding dress is included inmoncler jacketsthe description. Also, themoncler coatscondition of the dress mustArmani watchesbe looked into.If you're looking for elegant shoes, Diesel women's shoes won't disappoint

Stephanie said...

Oh, all those stamps are wonderful. I want them.

Jesa said...

Stumbled on your blog!
Perfection!!

Cheers, Jesa

liliyy1314 said...

Also, consider a style andChloe outlethemline length that willChloe bagsenable you to wear the dress Chloe totesfor season after season chanel handbagswithout it seeming out of chanel outletstyle or tired. If you're chanel bagspurchasing on eBay, ensurepink ghdthe measurements of themonclerwedding dress is included inmoncler jacketsthe description. Also, themoncler coatscondition of the dress mustArmani watchesbe looked into.If you're looking for elegant shoes, Diesel women's shoes won't disappoint