Saturday, June 5, 2010

fun questions

Katie tagged me to do this survey and after reading her questions and answers, I just HAD to :)

1. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I have no idea! And that kind of excites me. I hope that I'm a teacher and in love with that career choice. I also hope that I'm happy with myself and content with life.

2. What is your favorite food in the world?
My family jokes about it but we looooove food. We plan future meals before we've finished out current one. However, I am in love with bread--any kind, french, Italian, bagels, biscuits, i could live off of it! ...or pizza yumyum

3. If you have any pets what are their names?

I have 2 dogs, but they live with my mom. The oldest dog I got for my 9th birthday. It was the best surprise ever she's the cutest and her name is Coco. The other dog is a doxie and is Au'bre. I picked her out and just fell in love with her at first sight. When I moved away to college my mom had to keep them and with my crazy lifestyle she still has them. I get to dog sit sometimes though :)


4. What is your dream job?
I have a ton. I want to own my own cute shop with my mom, be a teacher, be a photographer, write!

5. Have you been in love?
Yes twice. Both completely different life changing experiences.

6. What do you do to protect the earth?
Not enough. This is something I really should work on.

7. Ten people you would invite to a dinner party in a forest with great music?
Just 10?? I'm inviting everyone. :)

Wanna come??

8. Tell me something nice you did for someone recently...I like Katie's answer: I am going to leave this one blank. I think it makes something less nice if you tell everyone about it. However I will say that the nicest thing I've done for myself recently is to take time for me and me things (like reading, catching up on dvds, and sleep :) )

**** Bonnie's random questions*****
1. What is one thing you do that is childlike?
A lot of things. I looove to color in coloring books though. And when I babysit my sister's kids I like to watch Barney with my youngest niece.

2. What is one of the most embarrassing moments of your life?
Just one? Probably that time I got really drunk and spent the whole night puking... I wasn't at my house and my face hurt for a week because I feel asleep with my face on the toilet. Pretty huh?The next morning I had to call in late to work so that I could first drive home and wash the puke out of my hair. My mom still laughs at my silliness in this. ......I can't believe I just wrote this up here though...ek

3. If you could take an all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Everywhere! There are so many places I want to see!

4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Get into my pjs or sweats and watch a movie with my best friends, Ben and Jerry.

5. What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done? Did you regret it?
I'm not too sure on this, I typically plan things out a lot (both a good and bad trait). But I try to not see anything in my life as a regret, it brought me to my current position in life and I can't be too upset about that! :)

6. What is your favorite genre of music?
I really like all types of music, but my favorites (yup plural) would be oldies or indie.

7. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I lovelovelove movies, so I have a huge list of favorites. Top 5: Jumpin Jack Flash, Pretty in Pink, The Holiday, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and Sex and the City (but not the new one)

8. If you had a chance to meet anyone dead or alive who would it be?

So many..... I would love to have met Albert Einstein, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, and Louis Armstrong. Alive.... hmmmmm thats a tough one.... how about all my blog pals?? and maybe some celebrity hotties like Jim Sturgess and of course, Paul McCartney!!

Ok, YOUR TURN!!! link me to your post so I can read your comments! can't wait to read em all!!!

have a beautiful weekend loves!
-kelz

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE reading these! so fun :)

Courtney said...

I love reading your answers! Its so interesting because we have nothing and tons in common all at the same time!
Your so fun Kellie!

little ghost said...

haha, i love your most embarrassing moment. It would have been mine, except its happened so many times, I don't even bother getting embarrassed anymore.

I filled out the questions too! Love reading your blog :)
http://margotscloset.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-dont-know-what-that-is-but-it-sounds.html

Rikki Cupcake said...

ah ha ha ha! i have totally passed out in a public restroom in vegas with my face on the toilet. my friend david had to crawl under the dorr and wake me up, but not before taking a bunch of photos. nice!

Katie. said...

I loved this Kellie!
I think we have probably all woken up with toilet bowl face at least once. It's like a horrible right of passage :)
Your pups are so cute!
I have never seen Jumping Jack Flash or The Holiday but I love Pretty in Pink. I had a total girl crush on Molly Ringwald growing ap :)

Alyssa said...

That bottom pic of Au'bre is so freaking CUTE!!! ahh!!!!!!!

I hope at this dinner party we are all attending there will be lots of different breads - yum!

Kristie said...

I loved reading your answers!! I am sending you a letter tomorrow!!! YAY!