Tuesday, June 1, 2010

fact tuesday (my home)


*i saw this survey on janel's blog (and some other pretty blogs as well) and thought it would be a cute idea for my fact tuesday feature! so enjoy!!

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 75 ish

B- My BEDROOM theme is: blue, black, white, and tan.... well im trying to stick to those colors only

C- The CAR in the driveway is: a grey 05 jetta v-dub!

D- My DESK looks: a bit messy. it's a small antique desk, so theres not much room on it and its contstanly cluttered (even though I rarely ever sit there!)

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: well, it should be 7, but it's more around 8 :( im horrible i know.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair

G- My GARAGE is filled with: everyone's stuff. it's mainly a storage area now for my stuff, my roommates stuff, and some other friends of mine also have put their stuff in it.

H- My HOME is: a condo and i love it!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bathroom you'd see: lots of pink!

J- My favorite JUICE is: apple

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: how open it is

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: the boy

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a pen pal letter!!! :)

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: i have no clue, i honestly know only 1 of them, we pretty much all keep to ourselves (which kinda makes me sad)

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: my roommate's food, i havent been to the store in months

P- My last house PARTY was: when my former roomie moved in, almost 6 months ago

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: leftovers!! yumyum

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: tough call...but i guess my room. i lovelovelove my bed!

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: a bunch, i trade them out. pantene prov, tresemme, and john freida (sorry if those are spelled incorrectly, im sure they are!)

T- My largest TELEVISION is: in the living room, it's a 32 inch. i like my bfs tho at his place, it's a 50 i believe....

U- UNDER my bed you will find: tons of boxes (im a pack rat and you never know when you'll need one!), my keyboard, my cds, and anything else that i have no other space for.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: ekkk how bad is this, i dont even remember!

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: my porch, the sidewalk or street next to my place, and the neighbors

X- I wish I had X-TRA: rooms. i would LOVE a craft room

Y- My YARD is: shared with all my neighbors, its small but that doesn't bother me at all!

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: too late. (12-1)
YOUR TURN!!!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Great answers, I did this yesterday! Have a great Tuesday!
xoxo~meg

janel. said...

Yay!! I love it :) I love learning more about my fun friends :)
xo
janel

Renay said...

Hello Friend! It's so nice of you to become a follower of my blog! You are my first follower....so excited! I hope you enjoy any time that you spend looking at it. Love this cute little post by the way! Have a happy night!

Jonesy said...

I love this! soooo true : )

Stopped by your blog and I'm now following it, super cute. When you get a chance please check out mine and
follow if you like it ( I hope you do ) ... : )

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Yeah- I've seen this everywhere and I can honestly say that I love reading peoples answers! They are great!

liliyy1314 said...

Also, consider a style andChloe outlethemline length that willChloe bagsenable you to wear the dress Chloe totesfor season after season chanel handbagswithout it seeming out of chanel outletstyle or tired. If you're chanel bagspurchasing on eBay, ensurepink ghdthe measurements of themonclerwedding dress is included inmoncler jacketsthe description. Also, themoncler coatscondition of the dress mustArmani watchesbe looked into.If you're looking for elegant shoes, Diesel women's shoes won't disappoint