Friday, June 4, 2010

movie night

Tonight I'm planning a movie night...for me! And maybe 1 or 2 other people, but I'm looking forward to a quiet night in watching a movie. It's the first actual weekend I've gotten in 3 weeks!!!

Zombieland was recommended to me by Rikki Cupcake a while ago and it finally came in the mail yesterday! Can't wait. :)


Thank yall for all the movie recommendations I've added a TON to my netflix and am excited to get to them all. :)

What movie(s) are yall looking forward to watching???

love,
kel

10 comments:

Katie. said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE Zombieland. Especially Woodie Harrelson! He is hilarious and kind of dark.
I just watched The Wackness and really liked it. It has Ben Kingsley, Josh Peck, and a little bit of Mary-Kate Olsen. Awesome!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

hmmm that sounds interesting, will have to add that.. :) thanks katie

Unknown said...

I love that movie!

Enjoy
Carrie

Just Sweet Love said...

oh my goodness me!! you will not be disappointed in the movie, it's super funny and witty and funny!! :)

i should know... i'm obsessed with zombies!

love your blog!! xo

Courtney said...

It's a pretty good movie. I think that Bill Murray has the funniest part in thew whole movie.

Rikki Cupcake said...

i hope you like it! i could watch the intro on repeat for days!

Unknown said...

I saw about 5 minutes of Zombieland and loved it but haven't had a chance to see the whole thing yet! Urghhhhhh! I just want to see it!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I cannot wait to see Shutter Island. Can't wait till it's on DVD so I can have Netflix send it to me!

Heidi pumpkin pie said...

i LOVE zombieland

jules! (heyjules.ca) said...

best movie everrrrr.

shutter island was amazing.
THE ROAD was also such a good movie.
& i just saw "get him to the greek" in theatres and thought it was really good,
pirate radio is kinda cute too.

i'm a huge movie geek

xoxox