Wednesday, June 30, 2010

july/august pen pals!

Hey!!!
Good news, I sent out the email with the July and August pen pals!!! If you didn't get it and sent me an email to sign up, please let me know.

If you want to join and are just now seeing this, I can go ahead and sign you up for the next round OR wait until a later time to do so (I'll mention it again on here when I start the new list).

I ended up not splitting the list (hope none of you are upset about that), so it is rather large. However, just write to as many gals as you can. :) No pressure, remember it's suppose to stay fun!!!!

-kel

12 comments:

adventure grrl said...

Pen pals???? LOVE IT! Thank you for the oh so sweet comment on my blog! And I am so glad I found yours too. :)

Catherine said...

YAY!!! The new list looks awesome! My birthday (August 5th) isn't on there :( I know I sent it.

xoxo
Cat

Lindsay said...

yay for a new pen pal lists!!!! I will be writing everyone of course bc I love pen pals! Thank you for all your hard work!! Loves ya!
xoxo,
Lindsay
P.S I love the new birthday feature, thanks for adding mine!!

Unknown said...

Yippee for pen pals! Thank-you for organizing it all. You're lovely! :)

Marla Rae Morrison said...

I am super excited! I can't wait to write everyone!!! : )

{eleise} said...

OOO I would like to join!!! =)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

if you wanna join for september/october you can sign up now or when the time gets a little closer, just email me!!!

and cat- SOOO sorry I forgot that. I'll add it.

thanks everyone for your patience on this. :)

Cheray Natalie... said...

Thanks Kellie! :)
SO excited - can't wait to get started
xxx

Elle said...

definitely want to for the next round :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. I just sent you an e mail about being included in the list for July/August. Looking for more pals. Kimberleah02@aol.com

Holly Knitlightly said...

Hey! I'd love to be added to the next round!
hollcrawford (at) gmail (dot) com
thanks!

Amanda said...

Hi. Could you please sign me up for the next round? Thanks so much!
mandyparsns (at) yahoo (dot) com