Monday, June 21, 2010

pen pal update


ok, so maybe I'm a total nerd but i am super excited about this round of pen pals (july and august). so far 16 new people have signed up and at least 5-10 prior pen pals have signed up again. it's by far our biggest group yet and i'm stoked!!!
(side note: returning pen pals, if you asked for the whole list, you'll be getting the whole list, and if you asked for a split group, you'll get a split list....does that make sense??)

anywho, if you are reading this and have yet to sign up, please let me know within the week. otherwise, there is always the september/october round.
if you already signed up for july/august and sent me all your info via email, then i've already put you on the list. if youre unsure, you can always email me to double check, but i've tried to write back to every email so you'd know you were indeed added to the list. :)

i'll be sending out emails with the pen pal info soon!!! so hurry and sign up if you havent.

ohhh and don't forget to grab a pen pal project button (on my side bar) created by the lovely courtney!!!! :)

much love,
kel

ps. my email is kellz0505@gmail.com

15 comments:

Katie said...

I would like to participate in this pen-pal thing (:

What do I need to do to get involved?

Kristie said...

Do you have me included in this round? I didn't get an email from you. I want the whole list!! :)

Catherine said...

I'm loving it! Can't wait for the new group, I've already bought tons of cute stationary especially for it!!

xo
Cat

Courtney said...

Holy crap that's going to be a lot of people! I'm going to have to start buying stamps in those huge rolls instead of booklets!
I can't wait though!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

glad yall are excited too. :)

@katie- just email me at kellz0505@gmail.com and i'll let you know what all i need from you to sign u up.

@court- i know! i was thinking the same thing!!!lol

Katie. said...

So excited :)

Lindsay said...

I am soooooo excited!!!! I have made so many awesome new friends and absolutely adore it!!! Love love love!! By the way I sent off a package to you today, you shoud get it by Wednesday!!! Love you!!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Jessica said...

i sent you an e-mail about signing up. i don't think i ever got a reply from you. am i going to be in this round?

:)

Tasha said...

im one of the new ones and im so excited

Jessica said...

i sent you an e-mail! i hope it goes through this time. :)

Natalie Maddon said...

So excited! Thank you for taking the time to orchestrate this pen pal excitement :)

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to it too. Can't wait to start writing and getting snail mail. Hurray! :)

Jenzeestyle said...

I am super super excited

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

yay! im sooooo excited. in fact, i may send them out early cause i cant stand waiting this long! haha

ga said...

oooh, I'm glad I saw this post! Sending email now!