Monday, June 28, 2010

5 loves on monday

another monday, another wonderful love list. :)

1. my bestie
(you can find her blog here)
and today is her birthday!!!!!!!
im pretty bummed that i cant spend it with her tho.
leigh, if youre reading this- i love you!!!! happy birthday!!!
2. this movie quote
i lovelovelove this movie and this quote is by far one of my favorites.
3. lady gaga

yes shes crazy, but honestly i love that she doesn't give a crap about what people think about her. and whether you admit it outloud or not, you know her music is catchy and pretty dang awesome to dance to.


4. toms

perhaps the most comfortable shoes EVER. and such a great cause to. i want like 50 more pairs.



5. this photo (found on weheartit)
so adorable right?


happy monday loves!!!
-kel

11 comments:

Marla Rae Morrison said...

Happy birthday to your bestie! I love that quote and really love that last photo! They are soo adorable! Hope your day is off to a great start! : )

Lindsay said...

I am a proud Lady Gaga fan, her music is amazing and I love her attitude! Juno is one of my favorite movies, I love that quote too!! I have always wanted a pair of TOMS shoes, maybe I'll get a pair for my birthday!
Happy Birthday to your bestie!!
Love you!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Unknown said...

I love Lady Gaga! She's awesome. I too love that she doesn't give a crap about what people think of her.

Thera Joyce

Stephanie ;) said...

love that last photo! so sweet~ never fails to make me smile! :)

Katie. said...

That Juno quote made me want to break out my dvd and watch it right now.
My Toms are just starting to fall apart and be perfect.
I hope you are having a great Monday!

Kayla said...

I am SO diggin this post!!! Happy Birthday to your bestie first of all... and Juno is one of my all time faves!! Great quote too! Lady Gaga definitely has some good jams. At first I wasn't sure what to think about her, but like you said, she doesn't care what anyone thinks about her!! I WISH I could be that way! And her music is VERRRY catchy. I've never had TOMS but I've heard great things. And that last picture is ADORABLE!!! I love seeing older people still head over heels in love!! How sweet!

♥kayla

www.themindwandering.blogspot.com

Krista said...

great loves! You're not alone, I really enjoy Lady Gaga too. Great photos.

marla grace said...

i love my toms!
have you gotten the wedges yet? i'm wondering if they compare to the originals in comfort?
http://marlagrace.blogspot.com/search/label/toms%20shoes

Dani said...

Great quote, great movie, great post!

Katie said...

What sweet loves! My goodness, that last photo is so so cute! Aww :)

Jamie said...

That quote is one of my faves too!!!! Happy day to you!!! xoxo