Sunday, June 6, 2010

just messing around

The end of the weekend has kind of just hit me and I realized I haven't gotten as much done as I'd hoped.... I also realized that there were a bunch of photos on my camera that I've been meaning to edit and upload to share, but haven't.
So many people have been posting beautiful and creative photos on their blogs and flickr and I decided that I needed to take time to journal/scrap again. I felt inspired and I desperately needed to get back into it.
Here are some pages I messed around with. I'm not sure how I feel about them, but it was just nice creating something all mine and seeing where the wind blew me.




this last page is actually the intro into my journal and was made by my dad. its my initials, kns. i figured it was pretty interesting and i wanted something that reminded me of him and his artistic creativity to be a part of my journal.

i also realized that i hadn't upload pictures of the yard sale! shame on me, its only been what, 3 weeks? but it went REALLY well. i was impressed with the youth for showing up early and helping :) here are some quick photos i snapped before it got busy.




have a fabulous rest of your weekend loves!
catch you tomorrow! :)
love,
kel

3 comments:

Katie. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

your pages look awesome!!!! Im glad you posted them!! very very pretty!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

katie said...

cute cute pages! How weird that your initials are kns, thats what mine are too. Katelyn Nicole Smith. ;)

btw, I finally mailed your letter yesterday! sorry it took me so long.

xoxo, katie