Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Wishes


Wednesday....here again. And my heart is full of wishes today......
I wish:
1. that I could see this face SOON!!!!
i miss my bestie. like, a lot!!!!
2. that i could find this dress

i was going through old photos the other day and found this one. then i remembered, i havent seen this dress in a long time...... no idea what i did with it. but i miss it!!!
3. for unlimited spending money on pretty dresses like these


above dresses found here








above 3 dresses found here
What are you wishing for?
And don't forget to check out Courtney's, Katie's, Liz's, and Karlie's wish lists!!! :)
loooooove,
kellz

6 comments:

frockandrollonline.com said...

Ooh, I *love* your glasses!

Courtney said...

You always get me pumped about dresses! Awesome.

tiffany said...

unlimited spending money for cute dresses?!!! i'm down.

Bee. said...

totally with you on the ££ for dresses wish ;)

Leigh said...

I wanna see your face too!

Rikki Cupcake said...

hi! i just wanted to say that, hello! you are awesome and i hope your wednesday is terrific!