Monday, April 12, 2010

5 loves on monday (and some fun news!!!!)

Happy Monday lovlies!! I hope you're having a great one. :)

If I'm completely honest, I gotta admit that my weekend wasn't the best. I know life throws some ups and downs and we just have to roll with the punches, and in NO way am I trying to get a pity party out of saying this. I just want to convey that your comments, kind words, and pretty blogs really help put me back in a good mood. :) Thank you for being a part of my little world and inviting me into yours! It makes my heart happy!!!!

Here are some pretties that are also making my heart happy and flutter this week!:

1. this magnetic board found here

and the white one found here
this cute little etsy shop has fast become one of my favorites!!!


2. coffee cozys!
these found at redvelvetart.com


and this cute cozy found here


3. this kind of wallpaper

both found at weheartit.com
how much fun would this be!?!?!?!?
4. Sex and The City (shows and movie)

im obsessed and i cannot wait for the next movie (may 27th!!!!)


5. this picture (found on weheartit.com)

just tooooooo stinkin' cute!!!!



And now for the good/fun news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally reached 100 followers, which means ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone who reads my blog. I honestly never thought it would ever interest anyone, but again, I'm so glad you found it and still come back to read it and follow!! :) So in honor of yall being awesome, I'm doing another giveaway. Details soon-like really, really soon, I promise!!!!
Thank you and I lovelovelovelovelove you all!!!!!!
-kellie

13 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow Kellie! Way to go with all of the lovely followers! I just love your blog (obviously!).

p.s. I love looking at all of the link from your blog awards! It is so inspiring to find new blogs that I might have never found!

Cole Franke said...

I LOVE that black mirror. and the hot dog picture is so funny. Cute blog!

Nicole
visting from http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

marla grace said...

that wallpaper is ahhhmazing!

Beth said...

I'm right there with you on sex and the city! And I'm soooo sorry I haven't written you back yet. I promise I will very very soon. ♥

Great post! =)

Tillie said...

My goodness! Isnt this the sweest blog! Yay for me finding it!

That wallpaper is positively brilliant. Oh my gosh. I want I want I want!!

Nicole Marie said...

i love all those pics!! ahh the weiner dog sooo cute!!

Liz said...

Awesome Kellie!! That is a huge accomplishment, way to go ;) Thank you for the lovely blog award too!

Sophie said...

Just found your beautiful blog and now following :)
I too am obsessed with Sex and the city and I cannot wait for the 2nd movie. and how cute are those coffee cozys!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

I cannot wait for Sex and the City!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Sex and The City is May 28th..... :) I've begun my countdown!!! Love those magnetic boards, and of course the weenie dog--- I have 2 of them!! :)

Iva Messy said...

omg this is such a super cute post!!! totally makes me smile!! Thanks for sharing! I LOVE IT!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

sophie- thank you!

tracy-girl-darn!!! one day longer than i thought :( oh well it's sooo close!!! and i grew up with a weenie dog and have one right now (she's 6) arent they the best???

Ive- thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

The cup cozy is so sweet :D