Tuesday, April 20, 2010

fact tuesday

Hello loves!


I'm sure most of you have seen the fill in the blank survey over at Smile and Wave, and perhaps most of you have already done it, but I decided that today would be a perfect time for me to fill out mine! :)
Oh and I'm also answering formspring questions (keep on asking and I'll keep on answering every Tuesday). Don't be shy, you don't have to leave a name (so I won't know who asked) and I'm willing to answer pretty much everything I'm asked!!! :) So keep on asking!!!


Fill in the blank:
When do you feel the happiest?
When I'm surrounded by loved ones. It's the one time I feel I can be completely myself without any guard having to be up and I can let loose and have fun.


How do you take care of yourself?
I'm pretty bad about this one and the boy would definitely agree. I'm trying to do better, but I still have a long way to go. I have cut down on sodas, but it still doesnt' help that I have a major sweet tooth!


Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
I'm a little of both, but truthfully I'm more externally motivated. Browsing blogs, flickr and other sites as well as listening to some good music really helps me to get in a creative mood.


What do you do for fun?
Read, watch movies (I'm a huge netflix junkie), hang out with friends and family, craft, go on photoshoots, shop..... (the list could go on). I guess it helps that I'm easily amused!



What intimidates you?
Large groups of people I don't know, having too much attention focused on me, and meeting people for the very first time.


What is something that you're proud of?
Making it this far in life. :) Being almost ready to graduate college, making the dean's list, being a youth director, and being able to take care of myself financially. Of course, still being in school I do depend on my mom a lot, but the fact that I have taken care of myself as much as I have in the past and present makes me feel really proud and happy.


Finish this sentence: I never_________. have broken a bone or been stung by a bee or wasp.



Favorite vacation spot:
Anywhere different, especially if there's a beach. I loe traveling and I've been fortunate enough to have had some wonderful opportunities to travel different places. I honestly don't think I could pick just one place though, I've loved so many: Berlin, NYC, DC, Krakow, Bahamas, Charleston, any FL beach, Dresden, etc.....


Today is a (rate 1-10):
Since today hasn't really even started, I'll say an 8 and that's only because I have to work and I was also late this morning :(


Finish this sentence: If you knew me really well you'd know ________. Why I'm the black sheep of my family.



(YOUR TURN!!) And please post a link to your answers so that I can read them!! :)



_______________________
Formspring questions:
Where do you see yourself in five years?
hm.... In 5 years I hope to be happy. Not that I'm not now, but I want to be happy then as well. Ideally, I'd like to be a teacher and in a good, solid relationship. I'm not sure if I'll stay in FL or not though......

What is a typical day for you?
Ok, I'm probably going to be too detailed though.... Honestly, my life right now is very structured, which I kind of like. I'm the type of person that likes order; however, I do sometimes try for something different, I can get tired of the same ole thing ALL the time....

Monday-Friday I'm typically at work between 8-6 (sometimes not as long...)
Mondays- I tutor right after work until about 9. By the time I get home, it's late and I have only a bit of time to catch up on craft things, read or see the boy.
Tuesdays are my girl nights. After work my girl friends come over and we make dinner and hang out. It's one of the best nights of the week!!
Wednesdays after work I typically go straight to my sisters for dinner and hang out time. When I get home it's kinda late and I really only have time to catch up on a few things (or I try to see the boy).
Every-other Thursday I have a church dinner that I go to straight after work. When I don't have that, I try to make plans with friends, my roomie, or the boy. :)
Friday nights and Saturdays are my free time/down time and I treasure them!!
Sunday I teach bible study in the morning before church, hang out with my parents in the afternoon, and then go back to church for youth group that night.
Whew....

Don't forget to ask some questions for next week!!!! Don't be shy :)

(girl night time!! bye loves!)
-kel

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have never broken a bone either!! Loved your answers :)
xoxo,
Lindsay

Meg said...

Great answers, I love these question/answer things, you can always get to know someone so well reading their answers!
xoxo~Meg
By the way, I have never broken a bone either!

Unknown said...

I love learning more about you :D

Carrie

Jamie said...

Love it! You're so awesome!
"What intimidates you?" My answers would be the same!

Rikki Cupcake said...

I loved each and every one of your answers. PLease check mine out at seitanicveganheathen.blogspot.com

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thanks everyone!

courtney...hmmmmm i have NO idea. hehehe

rikki-checking ours out now!!! :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

rikki- read yours and LOVE them!! but it wont let me post a comment on your blog..not sure if its my computer or what :( BOO (but i am a follower now at least it let me do that) :)