Sunday, April 18, 2010

a lovely weekend

Geez, I can't believe Sunday and then weekend are almost over!!! :(
I hope everyone had an awesome one!!! Mine was lovely (minus stress causing some bad stomach aches, that made me have to bail on some plans. boo!)
Other than that though, my weekend was soooo lovely.
I'm not sure I've had this packed of a weekend in awhile.
I spent a ton of time with my sister and her kids building a fort, watching chick flicks, dying my sisters hair, bike rides, and running errands. The boy and I also go to finish The Godfather II, which I didn't like as much as the first, but it was still pretty good. Then today was full of church stuff (bible study, church, youth, and of course hanging out with my parents!) It's been a nice weekend all in all, I'm sooooooooooooo sad that I have to back to the firm tomorrow morning for work. ICK!

I'll leave you with some pictures. :)
my sister and I:



(my youngest niece's bed....she apparently was getting ready for a "rock feast". we still don't know what that means.....)


(this picture of my nephew was too perfect!!)


(she's such a ham!!!) :)





the many colors we dyed my sisters hair! (and we still have a bunch to do...its for a fundraiser)





(that's pink, purple, gold, and white!!) OY!

How was your weekend?????


love,
kel

ohh and here's a video of me and my sis' kidos (WARNING: a little bit.....extreme for Barnie lovers)!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a perfect weekend!

Carrie

Lindsay said...

wow what a fun weekend!! Those hair colos are crazy!! and fun!! :) Hope you have a great Monday and thanks for your sweet comment about my hair!! :)
xoxo,
Lindsay

tiff said...

how fun! :) your nieces/nephew are too adorable for words!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

awww thanks everyone!! :)

Katie. said...

So happy you had a great weekend! It looks like you had so much fun with your family. That always feels so wonderful and gets me ready for the week ahead.
Your sister's hair is fantastic!

Liz said...

oohh...sisterly love!! They are the best, aren't they! I'm glad to see and read that you had a great weekend Kel ;)

sherie amour said...

haha i love the many different colors of your sisters hair! SO FUN <3

PaperCameraScissor said...

Is that just spray color or dye? Love the bright funky colors not sure about the white--I have gray I am trying to cover--:D

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

its a spray. yea the white made her look like driving miss daisy. her kids didnt like that one either haha