Wednesday, April 7, 2010

lanterns, candles, and birdcages oh my!!!

I've been searching the internets (inside joke....) a lot lately for some inspiration. I wanted to update my patio and I haven't been sure of what to do with it. It's kinda small, always getting dirty (thanks to being located so close to a busy road) and just blah. Maybe I've been watching too much HG tv, but I feel it needs some life and color.
So I weheartited some things that might help it out. (lanterns, candles, birdcages, etc.) Anything to give it color.

What do you think.....??
\












pretty right????

Do you have any ideas??
love, kel

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Soooo pretty! I hope that you do this! It's a great idea. I would suggest doing in all in one color or a variation of one color (if you go green do mint, forest, kelly etc...)

I hope you get to do this!

Katie. said...

I love the lanterns. My favorites are the ones that look like stars. The bird cages are an awesome idea too. I never would have thought to do something like that. I hope you post pictures when you redecorate it.

katie said...

ooooh.. the forst picture of birdcages is my fave!

katie said...

*first

Tiffany said...

oooooooo I love them all!!! Hard to choose!

Anonymous said...

Lovely :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thanks courtney! hm...ill have to think about what color. that's an awesome idea. i think thats why i start to get annoyed with my room is because i choose too many colors and it becomes too much.
i will take pictures when i redecorate! which im hoping i'll actually get to do soon!!

Becky Farley said...

Geez I like them all!!! The tin lanterns are wonderful, they'd be great with candles in them!!

I live in Tampa :) how are you loving this weather!!perfect!
I really enjoy your blog ps!!

Amanda said...

This is pretty, it makes me think about my upcoming wedding (there will be lanterns all over the place)