Friday, April 30, 2010

film friday

My best friend Leigh and I watched this movie this past week, Jennifer's Body. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it, since I despise Megan Fox movies, but I actually enjoyed it. I think because it was a spoof of scary movies. And that got me thinking about other movies like it.....



I love all of these movies and I think majorly because they poke fun of actual scary movies (which I hate watching, but still do). I love humor in movies, especially morbid humor.



What kind of humorous "scary" movies do you like??
Do you prefer this kind of movie or actual scary movies??
Do share!!



Well, I'm off to a bachelorette party. :) Have a wonderful weekend loves!!
-k

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I actually like scary movies. But I like the suspenseful ones not the horror films. Have fun at the Bachelorette party!

Courtney said...

You know me girly! I love horror- all horror! Especially super scary killer horror; funny horror is great too!
Have fun at your party!

Katie. said...

I tagged you in a survey! It is on my blog - kjjventura.blogspot.com

Also, I did a post on movies tonight too. Sorry, I wasn't trying to be a copycat. Although, you would be a good person to copy :)

Have a great time tonight.

Rikki Cupcake said...

Have you seen Zombieland? AH-mazing!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

kristie and courtney (and anyone else who wants to answer) what are some of your fave. scary movies?

katie-ohmygosh i would never call you a copycat. if anything, i think i got the idea from you awhile ago after we talked about different movies, like the fall. so if anything im the copycat. honestly though, it makes me happy that we feel the same about things, causing similar posts. i think thats freaking awesome! and i <3 you!!!!

rikki- no i havent, is it good?? i should go add it to my netflix now :)