Monday, April 19, 2010

5 loves on monday

Hi loves! Happy Monday (that's a little cruel isn't it??)

As usual I have a slight case of the mondays, but these 5 great things are just the eye candy I need to make me motivated, inspired and ready to dream. *sigh*

1. cassette tapes. i love the look of them. i really, really wanna make a stamp that resembles one....one day. It's on my to-do list.



2. Paul Rudd. what else is there to say???




3. modcloth dresses. sooo dreamy and i want a new one soooooooo badly.









4. long wavy hair. ( i miss mine a lot!!)






5. camera obscura. love love love this band!!!



There you have it. My monday list of loves!! :)

Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway! It ends this coming Monday!! :)

lovelove,
kel

11 comments:

Meg said...

I agree with Paul Rudd, you can't go wrong with a handsome man with a great sense of humor! I have a crush on Stephen Colbert myself! Have a great day!
xoxo~Meg

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

stephen colbert is pretty awesome... :)

{eleise} said...

Love those dresses! I wish my hair could look like that =/

You Are My Fave said...

Oh yes, Paul Rudd has long been a crush.

Amanda said...

Wowza you and I are so alike! Modcloth, wavy hair, Camera Obscura. All things that make me happy, too!

Emma Jade said...

oh paul rudd! swoon!
i miss my long wavy hair too :( but short is so much easier!
xxx

Liz said...

Paul Rudd, I love you!! He cracks me up which makes him super sexy in my book! I want long wavy hair too, except mine would be long, curly hair, which is not as sexy as the latter :)

Aire said...

Hi on the brink of something beautiful,

Thanks for featuring our dresses on your blog! Hopefully you can decide on one of them!

xoxo,
Aire @ModCloth

Tillie said...

ooh how lovely! I love modcloth too! Oh and cassette tapes. I love them so much i have tattooed on me. mmhmm how fun!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

Aire---I think I might have to buy more than one..thank goodness I have a birthday coming up to excuse such a splurge!!!

Nicole Marie said...

sometimes i miss my long hair.
ps i love your blog!