Friday, April 16, 2010

film flick friday and other fun things!

HI!!!! Somehow it's already Friday, and I couldn't be happier about that!!! :)

For this Friday's film post I got to thinking about all the movies I adored as a kid. These are the movies that I watched on VHS (oh those were the days!) over and over again until the tape was ruined and my parents had to buy me another copy of it.

Here are my childhood favorite movies!:



What were your favorite movies as a kid????

__________________________
Other fun news......

Thursdays I've tried to incorporate posts about things that inspire me (as you may already know). Sometimes I get so bogged down with life that I want to remember the fun, creative, lovely parts about life; hence, why I started this post feature.
I decided this week though, that I wan to incorporate more into it than just pictures, ideas, and themes. I want to incorporate YOU!!! So many of you inspire me daily and reading your blogs and seeing what you have done in your life motivates me more than you could possibly know! Therefore, I want to talk about you in my Thursday posts too, because you inspire me more than weheartit.com or any other site.
I've already e-mailed some of the wonderful ladies that inspire me daily, but I don't have everyone's email....sooooo if you would like to be featured, please e-mail me @ kellz0505@gmail.com!!! I'm really excited about incporating this into my blog. Lindsay over at bearypixie has done it and I loooooove reading those posts (which is what started me thinking about doing this). :)
__________________________________
A fun little post I saw at Blue Eyed Blonde that I just HAD to take part in. Go visit her blog and do the same! :)
Nine things you wish you could say to nine different people:
1- Take me with you!!!
2- Stop thinking about only yourself!
3- Move back to Jax please. :)
4-Stop worrying so much.
5- You deserve better, way better.
6- I'm jealous of you.
7- I miss the way our friendship use to be.
8- Grow up!!
9- I hate that you "got rid" of me and our friendship.

Eight things about yourself:
1 - i hate feet (i hate when people look at mine and i hate when people put their feet near me, something my bf and roomie LOVE to do....silly boys)
2 - sometimes i miss being blonde
3 - lately ive been thinking A LOT about getting other tattoos, but I'm afraid of making my mom cry (again)
4 - i think about and miss my dad pretty much everyday
5 - i hate talking on the phone (i think mostly it's cause thats what i do at my day job)
6 - i could watch movies all day long while crafting and be fully content
7 - if im not mulit-tasking i tend to get bored
8 - should i ever get a house (and possibly a husband) i want to get a doxie or a golden retriever. i miss having a dog around!!!!

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1 - my future
2 - school
3 - my stomach (it seems to always be hurting)
4 - my friends
5 - how to be a better person
6 - "what do i want?????"
7 - where can i go on vacation?

Six things you wish you never did:
1 - ruined santa for kids after i found out the truth ( i was bitter!)
2 - gotten drunk and kissed that guy
3- been so anti-social my freshman year at college (and that i had taken more classes)
4 - reacted that way over and over again, because I was being over-emotional
5- lost friends because i stopped trying
6- gossiped

Five Things You Always Have W/You:
1- lipgloss
2- pens
3- highlighter
4- tide pen
5- agenda

Four Bad Habits:
1- bite my nails
2- gossip
3- over-react
4- talk crap about myself

Three Favorite Memories:
1 - when my dad surprised me by coming home early for my bday
2 - going to england with my mom for a month
3 - going to europe with school and meeting some awesome people that I'm still good friends with

Two things you want to do before you die...
1 - travel
2 - be happy in my own skin

One Confession:
1- i have no idea what im doing.....
HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND LOVES!!!!!
-kel

11 comments:

CupcakeSniper said...

i love this post!!
and btw if you liked wizard of oz you should see return to oz! :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

I think I have seen it, but if so it's been a long long time. I should watch it again though! Thanks!! :)

Unknown said...

Great post I love learning more about you! I love all those movies too

Have a wonderful day!

hugs
Carrie

chelsea rebecca said...

LOVE this!!
disney movies are the greatest! i love mary poppins.
a few of my childhood movies growing up were cool runnings, it takes two, now and then... and musicals like west side story, sound of music, and les mis!!! \

Anne's Cake Party said...

hey beautiful! I always loved Mary Poppins, I learned all her songs by heart and always danced while watching the video (also had it in VHS!) cave people we were! : P

xoxo Annie

katie said...

I love White Christmas! I watch it every year! I love old musicals!

Catherine said...

I loved all the movies when I was a kid!! I forgot about Bedknobs and Broomsticks! :)

xoxo,
Cat

Iva Messy said...

Wizard of Oz!!!! WIZARD OF OZ ;)

happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

mathilde said...

As a child I loved the disney movie "pocahontas".
Nice blog.

Anonymous said...

I used to (and still love) Cinderella, pretty much all the Disney films really.

PaperCameraScissor said...

Fox and the hound was my fave cartoon movie as a kid. I also loved the movies you listed.